Monday, December 13, 2010

Only 12 More Days,,,

As you know, I'm Ken's dog.  My name is Nathan and this is my 4th Christmas with him.  I think he's gone over the edge. He spent the weekend decorating.  All this garland and lights....It's nice, but he put garland on my ledge where I look out the window.  Now I have to balance on the couch arm and I've slid off twice. Besides, the view isn't that good.  I work hard to keep him happy.  It isn't easy. He just finished cooking some kind of chicken dish and he did give me a few pieces. Yumm. I haven't seen him eat any yet.  Do I look like a  guinea pig?  He's spending all this time on something called a blog. You know how I feel about that laptop.  It's not a very comfortable place to sleep. Then he suddenly stands up, ties a scarf around my neck, and starts taking pics.  
Only 12 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment