Monday, January 21, 2013

Happiness is Dance or Closing the Condo

This last weekend, I closed on my condo. For any of you that have gone through the process, it is a long and stressful period, especially these days.  Or maybe, just maybe, I doubt it very much, but then again, you never know, it could, but it's unlikely, so I'll just throw it out there, it could be ME.


So, I am happy, and what do I do when I'm happy, that's right, I dance.  I've been dancing in my apartment, down the streets, up the stairs, down the stairs, in the rain, on the beach, in the clubs, at the gas station, in the bathroom ((not true, on that one)), while writing, while walking my dog.  You get the idea. To indicate how others have danced in the past, take a look at this link of dances through time.
(Thanks Cindy). 

No comments:

Post a Comment