Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sex and Fear

Not a good combination.  If you're afraid, you're not going to perform.  If you think you never will, you won't.  You must think positively.  Having had prostate cancer two years ago, I had negative thoughts. I'm writing this in the hopes it may help anyone facing the diagnosis and taking the next step.  There are many factors that determine your choice.  I chose surgery.  It was the best option for me.  Things are back to normal.  I can't guarantee your performance but I can tell you, fear is one of the best ways to prevent an erection. Treat the cancer first. Once you deal with that, you'll take the next step.  I can't emphasize enough the importance of taking one step at a time. Be courageous and accept help. Dead people don't have sex, but looking back on some of my dates, maybe they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment