Saturday, November 27, 2010

May You Live In Interesting Times....

My dear friend reminds me of this Chinese curse every so often.  It's probably when I worry about crashing my computer, losing my cell, or getting TIVO.

And then I have a "brain- short" and remember:

1. "sock-hop" rather than "hip-hop"

2.  Kennedy and Camelot rather than Lady Gaga and trash-a-lot

3.  American Bandstand with Dick Clark rather than American Idol with Simon Cowell       
           
4.  Felician Nuns rather than The Taliban


5.  Reading "No Exit," rather than going to a party and looking for the "First Exit."

6.  Taking drugs because they were illegal rather than taking them to stay legal


Well, I must get back to serious things, like watching "Star Wars Episode II/Clones
It beckons:

"In Time you must learn to trust your feelings, rather than Master Window."


'Til Next Time.   



No comments:

Post a Comment