Monday, August 29, 2011

Transitions.....

Mayor Rahm Emanuel

I seem to be going through one.....again. But, that is why they are called, transitions. I feel that many times I live my life as if it isn't mine. As if I have disassociated my mind from my body. I think we all do it at times without even realizing it. I'd like to say it is my imagination going into overdrive and therefore I can't focus. Luckily, I don't do it while I'm working. But during my free time, I can find myself trying to do five different things at once. It's like having constant ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and not knowing it at all. So here it is. My transition is realizing I am doing this. Trying to be more aware of it. And staying, "In The Moment," as much as I can. (This also sounds like one of the twelve steps of AA). Now I have to think if I've picked up a new addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment