Saturday, August 27, 2011

On Golden Pond


Sorry for not posting in awhile. I wish I had a better excuse other than it's summer and I love the weather and when I'm not outside, I'm working or watching movies. I think that covers it all. I don't know how many of you remember the movie, On Golden Pond, with Jane Fonda, Peter Fonda and Katherine Hepburn. It was a great movie which took place at a family summer home, which if I remember correctly was on the East coast. Stars, Peter Fonda and Katherine Hepburn, were excellent and Jane held her own. I don't why I'm writing about this. Probably because I got to go away for a few days and found it to be very relaxing and refreshing. I recommend it to all of you. I don't think this is an epiphany for anyone else other than me but I'm enjoying it. 





1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, but Henry Fonda was in On Golden Pond. Peter Fonda was Easy Rider. ;)

    ReplyDelete