Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pug Christmas.......




Happy Holidays Everyone,

Here I am in another stupid Santa hat. I try to look cute on the first pic to get it over with faster.  What do you think?

This year I'm in Key West which is not so bad. I do miss the snow but you know how my master is about that...... They do have a lot of lights down here. I mean on the houses......Now, why didn't he send you a picture of that...da....
.
The trip down wasn't bad.  Have done that before but after that it got hairy.....lol....like me.. a dog.....lol.....I'm running around in a circle, it's so funny......oh....I guess it's a dog joke.  

Anyway, lived in 3 hotels, 10 rooms, then a place where the landlord turned out to be a crazy person. Licking my foot now....lol.... Finally, we found a place. (pause........just took a small nap).. Oh, the place.... It's OK.  Small compared to my place in Chicago but where's my furniture?  I'm still waiting.  No couch, none of my familiar chairs.  Thank God, he brought my old toys.  

Gotta go.......I smell food....yum.....yum......woof, woof......love ya,

Nate the Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment