Friday, January 27, 2012

Paradise

This is what I search for, but alas, it is a pic of the sunset in Maui. Although, not in Maui, I am on my way to Key West. So far, the drive has been uneventful except for being pulled over after 30 minutes into my trip. It seems I took the wrong exit and went through a red light with a cop behind me. (Whoops)  I tried to tell him I was lost, but he said that didn't explain the red light.  I told him I didn't see the sign.  He said that was a big stretch. I finally said, "you're right."  And he said, "Follow me and I'll get you to the right place." Someone just try to tell me there isn't a God out there. 
I drove ten hours and I'm here in wonderful Goodletsville, outside of Nashville. The pool is closed because it is 42 degrees. You may be asking what this has to do with being a Cancer Stud. You have to get peace, quiet, and sun.  You need to relax on the beach. It's all part of the program. Like the cop said, "That's a big stretch."

No comments:

Post a Comment