Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cameras......





I've been through a number of cameras in my life and the last one was a digital.  I always ask the same questions: "Is it easy to use?  Is it Mac compatible? Of course after a demonstration, I come home and have no idea what he said.  But here's my point.  Back in the '50's, they were making great cameras. Every detail showed and if it was too dark you used a flash. We passed through poloroid cameras, where the film cost more than the camera. I went through college without many pics, and then more time passed
and the digital came out.  
I recently went to a party and one of my cousins snapped a few and asked me how I liked them.  I didn't. No wonder they put in that delete button.  I sure use that a lot.  Another thing is that photos seem to show sagging flesh, sagging. Now, I know that isn't accurate. When I shave in the morning, I think not bad.  Then I get a pic taken and say, "That's bad." That's when I decided it's not me, it's the camera. My cousin, Butch said, "It doesn't make you more handsome."  Maybe not, but it's not supposed to make you that old either.  So, I don't see any point of pics,  unless they are of birdlife or flowers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment