Monday, July 8, 2013

Hugs and Kisses.....

As ancient as time, hugs have been given as an expression of love and affection. They are an expression that is so simple and natural. As children we don't even think about it. We just do it. 


Here's my point. 

I don't think people are hugging enough. Afraid of expressing an emotion? I certainly hope not. 

I enjoy giving and receiving hugs.  I mean a real hug.  Not the namby-pamby hug that looks like you're afraid of catching something from the other person. I mean a hug where you put your arms around the person and hug, allowing your personal parts to touch. If you're not comfortable with that, OK. But practice it. It makes for better hugs and should not be forced.  I come from a family of huggers. We hug every time we see each other. I do believe it's European. Americans are afraid to hug. Get over it.
Go hug someone after reading this post. It's good for you and them.  It produces endorphins and will make you feel better. And stop worrying about dropping your phone. 

Signed,

Hug Believer

No comments:

Post a Comment