Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas 2014 & New Year 2015



Christmas Table
As I sat at the Christmas table decorated with pinecones and candles, three Shipperkees (often called Skips) yapped for attention. Nathan. my black pug, nestled in my lap, hoping not to be asked to play with the rowdy dogs jumping at the TV or barking at strange noises. 

Where's Beekie?
Taking a whiz.

I love the Skips. They are loyal, fun, and loving dogs. Once they calm down, they are crawling to be near me or on my lap, usually trying to separate Nathan from me. We've visited before and Nathan has stayed with my friends and their dogs. He blends in and soon becomes a member of the pack.

Another Christmas

So that this message gets published, I will only make a quick comment about New Year's. Had New Year's dinner, filets, and sides. Today going to dinner with friends.  Life's good.

My wish for all:  Have fun and stay healthy.



                                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment