Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Life In Five Events.....


I recently read about a creative writing professor, James O'Laughlin at Northwestern University, who used some very unusual methods to tap into the Jungian unconscious. I wish I could describe the method more knowledgeably, but the essence of it was that we often choose the most significant ones. Think about it. If someone were to say to you, give me five events that would define yourself up to this point, what would you come up with? I think it's interesting. For me, one of them would have to be prostate cancer. Try it and see what yours are. If you want, share it with me. 






2 comments:

  1. I really thankful to you for this great blog Kegel results! You did a very great job, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete