Sunday, August 26, 2012

Vampires and Zombies


WHICH DO YOU PREFER?
There seems to an obsession with vampires and zombies. I know that I went through all of Anne Rice's
vampire books and can't turn down a good/bad zombie movie. And the rage continues in the media, so I know it's not just me. 



I said I'd deal with prostate issues in this blog, so bare with me. Immortality and sex sound appealing at first, don't they? But, then I thought more about it and what if a vampire went after me and turned me while I had prostate cancer? Would I end up being a prostate sucking vampire? And what about worry? Immortality doesn't obliterate worry. Everlasting worry.  Think about it. 
Pleasure Passes

Plus, I think immortality is over-rated. The undead don't seem very happy to me. They are stuck at that age forever, constantly scaring, chasing, and eating humans. I don't mean to be irreverent about human suffering... It sucks..  But immortality doesn't sound so great either.


No comments:

Post a Comment