Thursday, March 29, 2012

Random Thoughts.....

Sorry for taking so long to post anything. It's been difficult to gather my thoughts. I returned from Key West and felt calm and relaxed for about 10 minutes.  Then came a flood of thoughts of how much I enjoyed it, how Chicago was cold and rainy (even though it was in the 70's) and the thought that I should sell my condo and move there.  Nearly a month later, I'd still like to go back to Key West but maybe not so drastically. If the market hadn't crashed, I'm sure I would have sold my place by now, but I know I'm not alone. I listened to Suze Orman the other day, and she is very practical and wise. She has beautiful hair, teeth, and skin. She preaches the "New American Dream" and how we should all hold tight and "live below our means." If I lived any lower, I'd be in a dungeon without food. Practical and safe is also boring and dull. So, I love you Suze, but I don't know how many more years this body is going to be on this earth and I'd like to have some fun while I'm still here and not with your debit card
Make Me Even Richer
I've survived cancer, loved and lost, and now would like to do more with my life. BTW, I would have liked to have retired by now, but I'm sure I would have been even more bored and broke. This is a very whiny blog and thanks for indulging me. I know I am very lucky and try to count my blessings everyday. Still being here is a big one. That being said, I'm going to stop. To be able to have such a platform and realize I still function quite well makes me feel very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment