Sunday, December 18, 2011

Iraq War Ends

The Iraq War began on March 20, 2003 and ended on December 15, 2011.Welcome back soldiers. It is so nice to be able to say that. I have found myself taking their presence for granted, not worrying that they are fighting for America's freedom. There have been many wars and deaths. Let's pause and celebrate this happy moment. When you see a soldier don't be afraid to express your appreciation. Give them a hug, shake their hands, or just walk up and say, "thank you." Let them know we are proud of them and glad they are back. 

They are the ones who fought for our freedom. I personally want you to know I appreciate it and welcome you back. Great  job.  (Of course, below is a picture of President Obama but I feel the same.)




No comments:

Post a Comment