Thursday, November 17, 2011

Catch up

It's been nearly two weeks since my last post and I'm sorry for not posting earlier. It seems my procrastination is kicking in big time. For those of you who have the same problem, as you know, there is always one more reason to delay. I find I'm probably my most creative in that area these days. Work has been slow because people are out of work and many don't have insurance and getting therapy is not a priority. And so it goes.... I've been spending more time at the gym working out. It keeps the frustration down and it is amazing how good it makes me feel.

                                  I have a few more ideas about getting my book published and have received a few more rejections which is only natural and part of the business. I'm going to start pasting them all over the room. Many writers do. I also have started another project, a play, and am thinking about a funny detective story. The holidays are right around the corner and although I am not a big fan of them, I realize there is no way for me to stop them. I wish I were getting away to some beautiful warm spot in the Caribbean. Since I can't, I think I'll turn up the heat a few degrees and dance around in my speedo                

No comments:

Post a Comment