Sunday, October 2, 2011

How to Kiss

I've always believed kissing is important.  If you don't, you probably don't know how to kiss. Looking back, I wonder where I learned to kiss,and it was in N.Y. (If you can do it there...you can do it anywhere).My friend Maggie, who just happened to be a lesbian, loved to kiss me and she'd correct me as I kissed her. I have to admit it was not unpleasant. I should mention we were usually drunk, but that only took away the inhibition. To this day, I really enjoy kissing and spend much time doing it. It's only difficult if you're by yourself. I suggest trying it with someone, if you want to perfect your technique. I was able to find information on the web on how to kiss... I've never read any books on it, since I do believe it's an experiential and needs to be practiced. So all of you out there who wonder, find a willing partner and practice, practice, practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment