Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Read all about it......

Dear Friends,
Many of you have followed my blog for years and I appreciate it. When I look at my last post, it was Easter, 3 months ago, and I apologize for the lapse in posts.
As I may have mentioned, I have been writing and finally published my book,
The Gay Detective.

Synopsis:
The premier of Nick Scott’s TV talk show, The Gay Detective, appears to be a big hit until his first guest ends up murdered. Nick, also a detective with the Chicago Police Department, and his older, straight partner Detective Norm Malone hunt this heinous serial killer tagged The Grim Reaper. This Odd Couple encounters both personal and professional conflict as this suspenseful noir thriller races to a surprise conclusion that leaves Nick and Norm battling for their lives.

Available at amzn.to/1MeZLLA
                    Smashwords, IBooks, Kobo, Barnes and Noble.

My new website and I also have a blog attached to it, 

I may post occasionally here but you will find most of my new information on those sites. 

I have enjoyed posting here and the feedback I received. In fact, it's been a blast.
Look forward to seeing you at my new sites. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment